Holaa! XD

Options
I've been using this site for a little while and only posted in the forums a few times to ask advice (and got a lot of good tips), but I thought I'd introduce myself since I use this site pretty much daily ^.^

My weight has been an issue for me since I was a little kid, as all my friends were thin and cute girls (I was the fat one). I've sort of got it under control now, with the quickly approaching Olympics as a motivator... I might be working at the Pacific Coliseum for the speed/figure skating ^.^ My city Vancouver has a rep for being Canada's healthiest city so I gotta look the part for the tourists, lol! :D

My eating diary is public and a tad OCD, as I'm even recording the hours I sleep... I also have the weird eating habits of a student/teenager so it's probably rather... Bad. >.< I'm trying though, but stress-eating is a big issue, especially during my morning study sessions.

Aaand this is random but I'm also Asian. Sort of breaks the stereotype that Asians are all naturally thin, lol. Anyways, nice to meet you all ^^

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi! And welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a great site, as you know! Glad you're here! And working at the Olympics sounds very exciting!
  • SachaMichel
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind welcome :heart: I do love the site and glad I found it ^^