Before and during - 43 lbs lost (pics)

Options
12346»

Replies

• AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Looking great, Dawn. Thank you for posting and being a wonderful inspiration to us all!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It might be hard to tell because of very different clothes, but you can really see it in your face! Congratulations and keep up the amazing work!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I see a difference and you are looking GREAT!!!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference - keep up the great work!!!
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference! You look great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a big difference. Remember he sees what we don't see too.....
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    dawn, i'm not sorry to say that your husbands (correct) you do look different even better, you look great keep it up!!
  • navygunner
    navygunner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dawn, You are dang right it is a GREAT start. 43 pounds is nothing to hide. The difference between both pictures is very visible. Keep it up!!! Celebrate your victories. :happy:
  • coffeebrown5
    coffeebrown5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and younger..keep up the good work I hope to post something like this in the near future.
  • alphabetsalad
    alphabetsalad Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all so much for the encouraging comments! I'm still fairly new to MFP, but have already found out that it's an amazingly supportive community. I'm so glad to be here! :smile:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take my second photo in the same location as the first, as we've moved since my "before" pic was taken - but future photos (and there WILL be more!) can definitely be taken in the same place as the second one!

For those of you who asked, I lost my first 40 lbs doing Weight Watchers Online. It's a great program, but I switched over to MFP 10 days ago for budget reasons and have not looked back! I love this site, and can't believe all the amazing tools and resources that are available for free.

Thanks again - you guys are terrific. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!