How do you keep yourself busy?

Options
Hi all,

I was down 20lbs..but since oct I gained back 11 of it :(

I think its from boredom and stress!

My trans went in my car in January so I've been stuck home since then. There has been a lot of stress.. I really need to get my butt back into gear.. I always say I will and I start to but then I don't stick to it :(

help please

Replies

• Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have a computer at home, but I have found some interesting workouts on youtube. I just stand in the kitchen with kids running around me and exercise. Pretty crazy but it's free and kinda fun.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I stay busy being a mom, working full time, participating in a few community organizations/charities, etc.

I stay MOTIVATED to be healthy and exercise because I like how I feel and my life is infinitely better without all that extra weight. And if it's this good so far, how great will it be 20lbs from now? I'm excited to find out.

I'm sure you are plenty busy - with twins! But you need some motivation. Only you can provide that. Find something that works for you and stick with it.

Good luck!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have a computer at home, but I have found some interesting workouts on youtube. I just stand in the kitchen with kids running around me and exercise. Pretty crazy but it's free and kinda fun.

Yeah I have a computer I'll check them out on youtube... I do have a few wii games that help with exercise.. I guess its getting myself to do it again
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I stay busy being a mom, working full time, participating in a few community organizations/charities, etc.

I stay MOTIVATED to be healthy and exercise because I like how I feel and my life is infinitely better without all that extra weight. And if it's this good so far, how great will it be 20lbs from now? I'm excited to find out.

I'm sure you are plenty busy - with twins! But you need some motivation. Only you can provide that. Find something that works for you and stick with it.

Good luck!

If I had my car.. it would be easier.. I'd be taking the kids places and won't even think about food.. and I'll be walking ect so that would help... Yeah right now I think I just need the motivation. I looked at my ticker today and remembered where I was on it before and I told myself I really need to get back to that again.. I feels so good seeing it move!

• RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    How about a new hobby? Art maybe?

I am always swamped between schooling my 3 little ones to church or family activities.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    video games
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    Go to the gym, walk my dog, hang out on here :)
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    I´m early retired, so I also get hungry or eat of boredom sometimes. I agree on the videos from you tube. I´ve found some good ones there. A friend of mine work out with her children. They think it´s fun, like playing. And it gives them a good habbit as well. :smile:
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    There are many many ways you can get good workouts in just around your house. Don't sit around thinking you need a gym or equipment. Your body is the best machine you will ever have access to. Push your limits and see where you end up :)