question

Options
So how many of you use water add ins IE crystal light, or any of the sugar free, calorie free water flavorings and if you do do you count it as a water count? like you would if you were drinking plan up water? and if you do what do you use and what is your favorite brand and/or flavor?

Replies

• knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    i like the Mio green thunder; I log it occasionally, but its zero calories. I also top up my water with cranberry juice, and i always log that. But it helps me drink more water!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I add Mio during the day. It's 0 calories and has really helped me drink more water. I usually go to straight water after dinner because I think the Mio keeps me a bit wired when I need to fall asleep. Has anyone else experienced that?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    crystal light, diet pepsi max, true lemon, and aquafina flavor splash are all i drink.
    i cant stand plain water.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    I add Mio during the day. It's 0 calories and has really helped me drink more water. I usually go to straight water after dinner because I think the Mio keeps me a bit wired when I need to fall asleep. Has anyone else experienced that?

some of them have caffeine.