YAY!

Options
I've been away from my normal environment, my fiance and my scales for a week, and I thought I'd find it really tough to keep up the calorie counting and exercise - but I've done so well I'm really proud of myself. I've been feeling more energetic, less inclined to eat unhealthy foods and actually wanting to do exercise!!

The biggest payoff came when I came back to my fiance's house today and both him and his parents said how much slimmer I looked! :smile: So YAY, I just wanted to share my little victory with you!! I actually can't wait to get on the scales on Sunday, but even if I haven't lost anything, I know I'm getting healthier and that's priceless :love:

Replies

• delightedin
    Options
    I've been away from my normal environment, my fiance and my scales for a week, and I thought I'd find it really tough to keep up the calorie counting and exercise - but I've done so well I'm really proud of myself. I've been feeling more energetic, less inclined to eat unhealthy foods and actually wanting to do exercise!!

The biggest payoff came when I came back to my fiance's house today and both him and his parents said how much slimmer I looked! :smile: So YAY, I just wanted to share my little victory with you!! I actually can't wait to get on the scales on Sunday, but even if I haven't lost anything, I know I'm getting healthier and that's priceless :love:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know it feels great when someone notices and comments on your weight loss. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • thebadbear
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go! I'm headed to FLA next week for a family vacation and have been wondering how I will do when down there as its usually steady flowing drinks and an abundance of yummy but not so good for you food! We rent a condo or house, so I am taking my mom grocery shopping as soon as I get there, and they have our dog there too, so I can always walk her on the beach! Ohhhh the beach!!
    Anyhow, good work and keep it up!! :drinker: