My Ticker.

2»

Replies

• laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 575 Member
    Wow the topic of mean girls got over looked pretty quickly. I do like the movie and thought it was pretty funny.
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    To the OP:
    You're going to find that the message board contains a TON of rude people who have nothing better to do with their time than to belittle you and try to make you feel bad about anything and everything.

Ignore the haters (good practice for when you're on TV and famous!), keep moving forward. Good for you for joining and starting your journey.

Hate the Haters!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    A lot of d*cks out today it looks like.

Seems to be the case all over the forums.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Ur inspiration is a low rated hack?

Seriously? Please tell me this is a joke! You don't really think this is an appropriate response to your viewing another's profile, do you?
    I LIKE YOU. :D

Thanks! If it helps to bring out a chuckle, you could envision me saying this in my "teacher voice" with one eyebrow raised and a hand on my hip.:laugh:
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Oh...and I love Mean Girls! :)
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Wow the topic of mean girls got over looked pretty quickly. I do like the movie and thought it was pretty funny.

Pretty hard to not watch it when it's on!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member

Went from Mean Girls to Mean People. Topic still kinda fits. :tongue:
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    A lot of d*cks out today it looks like.

Seems to be the case all over the forums.

Yeah kind of crazy how that is! It's amazing what people take out of a really innocent post by the OP.
  • ericcanute
    ericcanute Posts: 95 Member
    Oh that makes it even more funnier! :laugh: