I need so much more motivation!

Options
When I first started my fitness pal, I was all excited to work out and keep track of all my calories. I lost 7 pounds, not much but still something. Now my tracker is back to 0 pounds lost. I've been doing Jillian Micheals thirty day shred but I'm just so unmotivated these past few days, I skipped yesterdays and ate terrible. I'm really looking for some support to help push through this, lose those 7 pounds again and hopefully even more.
Please help, guys :) I think if I have people push me I'll be more excited again. I'd love to help push someone else if I can get excited about this workout dealio.
Thanks Guys

Replies

• sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me dear!!! The more friends, the more support! :) I also need a lot of support along my 97 pound weightloss journey!!
  • lovemy4boys79
    lovemy4boys79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too...I as well do better with more support and encouraging words and I like to help others = )
  • doorcs
    doorcs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me if you want ! ;)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    you gotta log in everyday and stay within your calories, exercise at least 30-60 per day, and you should lose weight in no time, sounds easy right? not really, takes alot of work and you gotta be on top of your self all the time to see the results and having friends motivate helps alot too. To fail you gotta fail successfully so get your game face on and do it, fiquire out what worked and what didnt and go back to what made you lose the weight
    you and anyone can add me if they want, Good luck and you can do this.