30ds, day 3.

Options
Terryism
Terryism Posts: 314 Member
My 3rd day of 30ds, skipped yesterday because I had so much to do, it's definitely getting easier though I always have to stop after the part where you use the hand weights on the floor (I forgot what it's called). After the first set when I stand up I get light headed, every time. Guess I need to get up slower.... I also did about 15 minutes of stretching beforehand which made it easier for me, guess I'll find out tomorrow if it really helped!

One question though, is it bad to work out without shoes?

Replies

• RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I do this without shoes because when I did the jumping jacks and jump rope at 246 pounds, I felt like my shoes were weighing me down. It helps me without them.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I prefer to do the workout with shoes.. I started without, but liked it with.. lol.. not sure why, more support I guess?
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I just finished day 3 and I havn't worn shoes at all. I noticed my muscles are still really sore today, but not nearly as sore as they were yesterday. :)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I found that high impact didn't hurt when I wore my shoes. Without shoes, my knees and ankles were hurting.
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't like shoes with this video...with 6 week 6 pack... I felt like I had to wear shoes.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So I guess it's just whatever you prefer....maybe I'll try it with shoes tomorrow, see if it makes any difference. I've felt fine other than the soreness that goes along with working out muscles that are used to being lazy, lol!
  • megara2484
    megara2484 Posts: 15
    Options
    I used to do it barefoot because I hate shoes, but someone suggested wearing shoes and it make a huge difference for me. Felt more stable doing everything.