Thumbs Up Thursday (by request)

Options
We spend a lot of time talking about what we don't like about our bodies, right? Well, today is a day to talk about what we do like. Everybody has something they like about their body even if it is a toenail or an earlobe. It is so important to find the positives. Tell me what you love about your body right now OR if you want to...post a pic. As I have jokingly told several people lately I have super hot calves. I will now wow you with a photo of them to get stated. Here goes nothing...er...something 7555808506_6e61c3e3b7.jpg
IMAG0706-1-1 by improvstitute, on Flickr

Replies

• MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Silly but I really like the fingernails on my left hand. They are perfectly shaped and look great when polished!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oww Oww! You weren't lyin! I'll have to come up with somethin....
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    :wink: Nice Pic too!
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    :wink: Nice Pic too!

Thanks!!!
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    Oww Oww! You weren't lyin! I'll have to come up with somethin....

That is what 2 sets of calf raises did for me this morning!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Today is my casual Friday so I am wearing flats but I traditionally love my legs when I wear heels.

I also love my ermm... chest area but I do not think it would be appropriate for me to post photos all over the place of that and get the thread in trouble. :laugh: I will keep that as a pride of my own.

Great job OP those are some killer calves! Hope you have a closet full of shorts to show off those beauties!

And I must say I thoroughly enjoy the topics you prompt!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am going to give a Thumbs up to my Legs. The majority of them look great (just a couple of dimbles in the upper thigh left). But they feel pretty solid!

Sorry, I don't know how to upload pictures
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have a devine derrier!!
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    i too really like my legs, and they are gettin sexier every day!! (but i can't wait to love my arms.)
  • frixtine
    frixtine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... TMI maybe, but boobs. LOL! Ok... generally I like my body overall. Even though I'm overweight, I do have an hourglass figure, it's just a BIG hourglass, and I need to make it smaller. I think if I can do that, I'll be smokin' hot! :tongue:
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, my left ear is ok, my right one sticks out and has a nobbily bit though :noway:
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with my broad shoulders.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My teeth, I've never been ashamed of them, now I just need to start taking care of the rest of my body as I do my teeth! Oh, and I also love my ink.
  • laymon23
    laymon23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My feet, hand and forearms...yeah that's it really.
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    Everybody loves a set of blue eyes haha!
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I love the muscles on my calves. I still have big legs right now but having defined muscles is awesome!
  • Tessie1125
    Tessie1125 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have my father's huge blue eyes (blush)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    what I love about myself ... my face (eyes, lips, hair, etc.), my chest, my butt
    :)
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes... Big Ole brown eyes... I can usually get anything I want when I try.. :)

I also like my ummm... boobs...
  • monkeynumber100
    Options
    Today is my casual Friday so I am wearing flats but I traditionally love my legs when I wear heels.

I also love my ermm... chest area but I do not think it would be appropriate for me to post photos all over the place of that and get the thread in trouble. :laugh: I will keep that as a pride of my own.

Great job OP those are some killer calves! Hope you have a closet full of shorts to show off those beauties!

And I must say I thoroughly enjoy the topics you prompt!

Thank you, ma'am - x2. And yeah...we'd hate for you to get the thread in trouble. (teehee)