Hi! New to posting on MFP

Options
All though I have been reading the message board since May. lol

My name is Anna. I am a mom of twin 11 year old sons, who have Cystic Fibrosis. They are my reason for wanting to get healthy. I am doing a local program thru the hospital. I have learned so much over the last 14 weeks and have lost 52 lbs. I am excited to start posting here with you all.

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    All though I have been reading the message board since May. lol

My name is Anna. I am a mom of twin 11 year old sons, who have Cystic Fibrosis. They are my reason for wanting to get healthy. I am doing a local program thru the hospital. I have learned so much over the last 14 weeks and have lost 52 lbs. I am excited to start posting here with you all.

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You are doing an awesome job with your weight loss! :smile:
    I'm glad you finally decided to start posting! :drinker: Besides helping to keep you motivated, it's lots of fun, and downright addicting! :love:
    Keep up the great job you're doing! :smile: See you on the boards! :smile:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! You have been doing really good! And I have to agree with BrenNew, the message boards are both very motivating and very addicting, but in a good way.:wink: Keep up the good work!
  • LauraGUnit
    Options
    Great job Anna! I'm impressed with the success you've already achieved. It must feel good to pay attention to yourself in a situation where it would be very easy and often necessary not to. You are an incredible Mom!

262569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    Welcome--I think you will like it here.
    :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards. Congrats on the 52 pounds, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board!:flowerforyou: My best friend has Cystic Fibrosis so I understand how difficult it can be! She had a double lung transplant in February at the age of 30 and is doing amazingly well! Congrats on your significant loss and look forward to seeing you post often!
  • annasid78
    Options
    So glad she is doing well. That is just super! Send her hugs from our house!
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also new to this. Just joined tonight. I don't know how often I will get to be on here, but I look forward to getting to know you all better and seeing us all reach our goals together. Hope you all have a great week. May the Lord be with you and bless you all! :smile: