INSANITY

Options
SO MY INSANITY DVD'S ARE ARRIVING TODAY AND I AM GOING TO BEGIN THE WORKOUT'S TONIGHT, KINDA SCARED THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT BUT I AM DEFINETLY GOING TO GIVE IT MY ALL. HAS ANYONE ELSE RECENTLY STARTED OR GETTING READY TOO? AND ARE YOU GETTING THE RESULTS YOU HOPED FOR? AND IS IT REALLY AS TOUGH AS I HEAR?

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I finished it about 1.5 months ago and it's pretty hard. Just do what you can and don't worry about being able to keep up. You'll see improvement quickly and that will motivate you.
  • kashubian
    kashubian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Insanity is insane. Read the warning at the beginning of the workout, it is not for everyone. Remember to be safe during the exercises (check your heart rate and be sure you're in a safe zone, land softly in the jumps or you'll kill your knees & ankles, form over speed). No joking. It is challenging, but if you mind the safety cues and go at your own pace you will gradually improve. I highly suggest the results & recovery formula to help combat postwork out muscle soreness. Then I suggest finding a good coach to help you stay motivated, join an insanity group starting around the same time as you.
    Dig deep. I'm currently in week 4, my second time through. Feel free to find me on teambeachbody under the same name for motivation if you need it, it really does help. Good luck.
  • dilan0620
    dilan0620 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am in month 2 on Insanity, getting great results, my endurance is deff going up! If you have questions or concerns I would love to help! Just message me :-)