OH YEA BABY!

Options
So this past weekend I completed the USAF half marathon in Dayton, OH~! It was amazing and I am so proud to have finished. I just wanted to share with all of you!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Demetria
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!!! You go girl!!!!

Demetria
  • Jess22207
    Options
    That's awesome congrats!
  • i_am_gunz
    Options
    That is great to hear. I hate running lol, I get horrible shin splints lol. Good Job, are you gonna train for a full marathon?
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    yay you ~ :flowerforyou:
  • annasid78
    Options
    :love: Love it!
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    So this past weekend I completed the USAF half marathon in Dayton, OH~! It was amazing and I am so proud to have finished. I just wanted to share with all of you!:flowerforyou:

I did one too last weekend.. Great job!!! Doesn't it feel amazing to cross the finish line?
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options

I did one too last weekend.. Great job!!! Doesn't it feel amazing to cross the finish line?

yes it felt great to cross the finish line! Thank you so much to everyone for your positive replys! I have always wanted to complete one of these and now I am hooked and I am searching for another one to do!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Coooool.

Did you run it with bunny ears on?:huh: :wink: (sorry I couldn't resist).
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Coooool.

Did you run it with bunny ears on?:huh: :wink: (sorry I couldn't resist).

:tongue: No but I wish I would have... Silly boy! ::blushing: It was a blast, I just wish I could have ran the whole thing, but I def didn't train with inclines... Next time Next time!