Guess My Nationality

Options

Replies

• lyonsfool03
    Options
    Nope I'm Grenadian :D

Oh wow I have been to Grenada beautiful sites and women ;)
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    @mama Italian???

AHA, no you're both wrong BUT I would much rather be Italian lol I'd be a little more proud of that....

Albanian?

Not Cuban or Albanian....My dad is from Saudi Arabia and my mother is all American :))
    So I'm half arabian....Don't tell anyone :'''(
  • Mama_Mila
    Options
    @mama Italian???

AHA, no you're both wrong BUT I would much rather be Italian lol I'd be a little more proud of that....

Are you serious?

Why would I joke?! lol
  • dalila747
    dalila747 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    @mama Italian???

Are you serious?

Why would I joke?! lol

Because it's very offensive to the people of Saudi Arabia who aren't down on their heritage and who don't make it a dirty little secret.
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    @mama Italian???

Are you serious?

Why would I joke?! lol

Because it's very offensive to the people of Saudi Arabia who aren't down on their heritage and who don't make it a dirty little secret.

I do believe she is only kidding and even if she wishes not to like her prior heritage,I do believe its a freedom of beliefs
  • Mama_Mila
    Options
    @mama Italian???

Are you serious?

Why would I joke?! lol

Oh Lord, don't go getting all serious on me! I have NOTHING against any ethnicity AT ALL, I PERSONALLY just have always wished I was 100% something...That's my own personal opinion...just like how I wish I had naturally straight hair...would that offend people with curly hair?? Wasn't meant as in insult...but I've never been to Saudi Arabia, do not see my father at all, and have no desire to do either at this point so it's not a part of my heritage that I'm proud of. Nothing against Arabians as a whole...How could it be when I'm Arabian myself?!
  • Mama_Mila
    Options
    I hate how someone always has to turn these forums around and make them un-fun -_-
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    <<<Irish, German, and Native American
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Guess my ethnicity :D
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    YEP, I'm 1/2 Mexican :happy:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    @mama Italian???

Are you serious?

Why would I joke?! lol

She is entitled to feel anyway that she would like about her heritage, it's HER heritage.
    Options
    onikonor: Dutch?
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Not Dutch.
    Options
    @mama Italian???

Are you serious?

Why would I joke?! lol

I do believe she is only kidding and even if she wishes not to like her prior heritage,I do believe its a freedom of beliefs
    That's what I see too. I don't think she hates being an Arabian & wishes to be something else. I also say things like "omg how I wish I was one of them but I don't" whenever people mistook me as an Indian (from India)/Pakistani/Middle Eastern which happens a lot but it doesn't mean that I'm now hating my own ethnicities (I'm Mexican-Filipino). I am & will always be proud of my heritage.
  • Blondeweightloss
    Options
    Half English half South African x
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    guess mine & good luck :)
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    guess mine & good luck :)

Norwegian?
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    British?
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Austrian? No idea lol.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have the ultimate confusion. No one ever guesses correctly. It's so rare, but there is one famous person who's the same....and people get his/her ethnicity wrong too. :P

Have fun.