Guess My Nationality

Options

Replies

• Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    herber@ Im going to be an honest cheater....I looked at your profile that says mexico city:wink::blushing:
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    a zillion smileys to the person that can guess my nationality...it's not obvious....

I suck at guessing, but I'm going to guess... I actually have no idea, you're very pretty and I think you have a unique look about you, so I would never be able to guess =/
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Danbi: almost guessed for your boyfriend... lol. Eastern european decent?
    Hanahlai: you look a lot like my friend who is 1/8 japanese (the rest white of different decents) but I'm going to guess white with maybe a little hawaian?

You can look at my profile and guess for me or for my daughter since she's the one in my profile pic... lol
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    a zillion smileys to the person that can guess my nationality...it's not obvious....

Cuban mix or Puerto Rican or Brazilian mixed with white? I am not great at this....LOL
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Are you of Jewish decent?
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hanahlai: you look a lot like my friend who is 1/8 japanese (the rest white of different decents) but I'm going to guess white with maybe a little hawaian?

You can look at my profile and guess for me or for my daughter since she's the one in my profile pic... lol

You can guess on my boyfriend too if you like, and I am European, just not eastern European =)
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    I like that. I didn't know if how much non-friends would be able to see, but I suspected my profile might give it away.
  • hanahlai
    Options
    No Japanese or Hawaiian. Fun guess though. :D
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    mycrazy8...I would never have guessed native american in a zillion years..but hey what do you know...:wink:

afterbath.jpg
    this is my dad. he use to be much darker before he got cancer.
  • hanahlai
    Options
    Is the blond natural? Netherlands?

You can guess on my boyfriend too if you like, and I am European, just not eastern European =)
  • RES2333
    RES2333 Posts: 36
    Options
    Selma10001984: Israeli?
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I can't see your face @Hanna
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    American! Ahahaha @RES2333
  • canelly
    Options
    American! Ahahaha

Well the pic looks like your Asian?
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    evol: from what I can see, I'm guessing Philippines (based on some friends of mine)
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Options
    @evolkrow
    Filipino?

*Edit*
    ^^^Haha you beat me but we had the same guess.
  • Rusjo
    Rusjo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    American! Ahahaha @RES2333

Filipino?
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    @ biwgwillhancoc - judging from your beard, you look like you could have some Norwegian or Swedish in you.
  • shnippit
    shnippit Posts: 3
    Options
    I like this game - I'm guessing American but English, British ancestry. Maybe some Dutch and German too. (this was for will hancoc, btw. this is moving fast!)
  • canelly
    Options
    @ biwgwillhancoc - judging from your beard, you look like you could have some Norwegian or Swedish in you.

Italian?