Settle a debate for me...Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I like sparkly stuff and my boyfriend always goes off on me about how it is for kids and that I need to wear colors appropriate for my age. It is very annoying.
  • Mayraapoppp
    Options
    Hot (: It's the worst color to chip though it ends up looking really trashy :/
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I like sparkly stuff and my boyfriend always goes off on me about how it is for kids and that I need to wear colors appropriate for my age. It is very annoying.

Black probably isn't appropriate for my age, but I don't care. I love it!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    the hands matter, as my hands slimmed down through this progress, my nails get noticed more and more by so many people...and I totally rock the black, the dark blue so dark it almost looks black and the red so red it almost looks black...i rock them all...

and I have had MANY compliments on them from men (and women) so men out there do notice....but the hands have to look good or it totally kills it.

Lauren
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Does not really matter. :glasses:

2827_76295253965_2576572_n.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    HOT :happy:
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    hmm i have an office job, so i like to have nicely manicured nails, whether is the typical french nails, or crazy bright colours, i love it, and people definitely notice your hands when you do paperwork etc.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I don't care what color they are as long as they don't look like Beth Chapman's or that you bite them. I don't want them too long either. Just long enough to feel them as you run your fingers through my hair and claw my back.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I don't care what color they are as long as they don't look like Beth Chapman's or that you bite them. I don't want them too long either. Just long enough to feel them as you run your fingers through my hair and claw my back.

oh hell...
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

oh hell...

I agree.
  • cherichair22
    Options
    I wear it alot in the winter and get alot of compliments on it...I think its hot! :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    It depends... is the woman with the black nail polish on hot or not?
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the person.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I rock the black polish sometimes. If someone is super pale then I think its looks kinda funny but if you have a tan I think it looks good

Edited too add...you obviously are tan so you can pull it off all day!

Black goes with everything...including super pale. Personally, I find it more attractive on people with milky white skin.
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It depends... is the woman with the black nail polish on hot or not?

lol. true dat
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be interested in a guy whose opinion of a woman was swayed by her fingernail color. Chances are, any guy who'd really notice isn't really interested in women, anyway. :laugh:
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If he's checking out your fingers your shirts not cut low enough
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    If he's checking out your fingers your shirts not cut low enough

Haha! In my case, there's just not a whole lot up top to check out...
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care. There are many more important things contributing to hotness.
    This is what my bf says all the time. He always says when women waste money on manicures and pedicures we are doing it to impress other women. He says to me all the time, "Men couldn't give a *kitten* less about what color nail polish you have on your toes."
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    Depends on the guy. Personally, I'm find with whatever the girl has on her nails. As long as it's not those square fake plastic nails. Those are definitely a not in my book