beach body company

karleen
karleen Posts: 260
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
i'm reading a lot of bad reviews of this company but i wanna buy the turbo jam dvds [and get all the stuff they send you with it!] so i dont wanna order from amazon..

has anyone ordered directly from the beach body site and had an ok experience? no weird bills appearing later on or extra charges?

thanks in advance.

Replies

• I have never had a problem with beachbody and I order a lot from them, dvds, recovery drinks, equipment. In fact I have had a real positive experience with them.:glasses:
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    I've ordered 3 different fitness packages from Beachbody and have never had an issue.
  • I have lots of things from them and never had a problem. I had to call in once to get help on the website and they were very helpful and got it resolved quickly!
    Casey
  • I've never had a problem ordering from Beachbody. If you are worried about ordering over the website just buy a gift card and register it before placing your order (you can usually register gift cards online). Pay your balance in full and after you use the card at Beachbody additional charges can not be made on the card. Hope this helps....Have a great day!!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I have been a coach for Team Beachbody for over 2 years and have NEVER had a problem. In fact, they have great customer service.

You can always order any products directly from a Team Beachbody Coach, and then *we* can help take care of any customer service issues that you might have.

And you will love Turbo Jam, they are awesome! I love Chalene Johnson, the creator! She is awesome! :bigsmile:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    awesome!

i think i will do the gift card idea just because the bad reviews ive read scare me but i'm definately gonna order the whole turbo jam package. wanted to before i got pregnant but never did and now it's time to lose some serious baby weight haha
This discussion has been closed.