what instrument(s) did/do you play?

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
just bored and remembering my days of band..lol I currently only play the acoustic guitar. I used to play flute/piccolo. what did you play?

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Cool I used play the guitar when I was a lot younger.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    When I was in elementary school I played violin from first to fifth grade, and then my family moved and I never played an instrument after that, I got into sports instead. I can somewhat play the piano to a point, I love the piano.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    I have this strange urge to take up the violin lately ....it just came out of nowhere ..
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    trombone was my "specialty" but I also marched baritone and could also play trumpet and tuba... I started out on french horn but just couldn't get it .. I also tried to pick up viola for a couple months in strings but gave up on that...
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    trombone was my "specialty" but I marched baritone and could also play trumpet and tuba... I started out on french horn but just couldn't get it .. I also tried to pick up viola for a couple months in strings but gave up on that...
    my best friend is the best trombonist ever! she was lucky to play that in band because she got to sit with a bunch of guys in her section...lol
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    alto and tenor sax
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I play piano, clarinet, and played flute in high school.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have this strange urge to take up the violin lately ....it just came out of nowhere ..

me too!! i played french horn.. competitions and all
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Saxophone.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I melt faces jamming on the Rock Kazoo!

Used to play pro, but now I'm just leisure.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I play concert piano and flute. I haven't played the flute since high school and dabble on the piano when i visit my parents house.
  • danabrash
    danabrash Posts: 67
    Options
    Clarinet in elementary school, piano in high school, guitar in my twenties.

now I play the uke for my kids at night
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    I learned how to play the recorder in elementary school, and took a piano class senior year. Although what I say I "play" the most is my voice. I like to sing, along with doing harsh vocals haha.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    alto and tenor sax

I have always wanted to learn to play the sax
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

I loved playing the violin, I can barely remember how to play, because it was almost 13 years ago since I've stopped playing. I did love it though. You should try it!
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    violin, cello, piano, percussion, and (wait for it) harmonica. jaja :)
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I play the piano.
  • CalWalker
    CalWalker Posts: 16
    Options
    guitar, drums, bass, mandolin, upright bass and a little piano.no i do not mean a "Little" as in tiny piano lol.
  • h2oophelia
    h2oophelia Posts: 48
    Options
    I played violin for 7 years. I could kick myself for quitting. Also played bass.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    This is almost embarassing to admit but I played the trumpet :) LOL