2nd month of Insanity.

Options
2»

Replies

• chap920
    chap920 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 today!! I too haven't lost weight, but have lost inches. I'm nervous to start month 2, but I'm not quitting now. I haven't been following the Insanity diet, but I'm staying within my calorie intake. Should I change my diet in order to see weight loss?
  • rtzelinski
    Options
    That was definitely insane!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, keep at it! Almost done my second month, on my last week!

The first week made me sore, but I actually adjusted pretty quickly. Best thing about it is that you can go at your own pace, if you feel woozy during a work out, still try to make it through, but you can modify or go slightly lighter on yourself. Remember to go at your own pace, push it, but don't push it too hard to the point where you're harming yourself.

I'm starting month 2 today!! I too haven't lost weight, but have lost inches. I'm nervous to start month 2, but I'm not quitting now. I haven't been following the Insanity diet, but I'm staying within my calorie intake. Should I change my diet in order to see weight loss?

Weight loss is based off calorie deficit. But changing your diet to be healthier overall is good in the long term, it will make you feel better and your body will run smoother. More energy for sure for things like Insanity!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    My last day of Insanity is on Saturday! I am so excited!! I haven't lost any weight, but there is a definite change in tone and how I feel. Definitely stick with it and dig deeper! It is so worth it! Anyone who is doing Insanity can add me for extra support! :smile: