It's official!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
So last week I wrote that I wasn't counting it yet but today I am officially under 200!!!!

Whoo hooo!

I am only at 199.4 but I have been under 200 for nearly a solid week now! (I was bad this weekend so I went up a little but still not over 200!)

Memaw

Replies

• paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Sending you flowers....how IS your garden BTW?????
  • samantha115
    Options
    woo hoo!!!!!!! great job!!!!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Sending you flowers....how IS your garden BTW?????
    Well, since we had such a terrible drought this summer, not much survived. The deer resistant plant is still going strong and a plant that my son gave me called Mother of Many, looks really good but due to the drought and the deer looking for food, my roses are pretty much non existant but with the rain recently things are looking better, now to keep the deer away.
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Ever try cayenne pepper??? They recommend it for squirrels, but I don't know how the deer feel about spicy food!
    Here in Ontario, I didn't have to water my potted plants all summer (the only upside to all the rain we got). For the first time Ever! I had geraniums hanging from my lamp post all summer.

Now that you are getting that hot bod, grow a rose for between your teeth and go dancin'!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo for you!!!!
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Hooray. Congratulations, I can't wait to cross that great divide to go below 200.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!