Replies

• Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    before and after profile pic rocks
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    @giggles -Amazing weightloss!!! congrats!!
    @jebbster - hehehe..nice smile :tongue:
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    @Silver_Star, beautiful eyes =)
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    he feels my pain of the horrible swing ****.. Oh and you got such pretty eyes.. i think thats the stuff im supposed to say hahhaha sorry man
  • Vicarious518
    Options
    I wish i was half as strong as you are man! Thats part of my inspiration to train really hard and eat really big!
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    you are BUFF!! :)
  • brandon0523
    Options
    I wish i was half as strong as you are man! Thats part of my inspiration to train really hard and eat really big!
    i dont know if you meant to say eat really big.. but if you did you are correct.. that is exactly what you have to do.. there is no special diet that will work.. screw a diet.. you have to eat.. and eat alot.. and lift and lift as heavy as you can.. i stick by the 5 sets of 5 routine on almost every lift.. my first powerlifting coach told me one thing.. if you wanna get big you gotta lift heavy.. plain and simple
  • SaltyPlusSweet
    Options
    bii14 - inspirational ! haha
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    nice eyes
  • brandon0523
    Options
    bii14 - inspirational ! haha
    killer eyes
  • Vicarious518
    Options
    @Brandon0523 Yeah man I meant to say eat really big, thats what i've been trying to do so that i can gain some more weight. I weighed 125lbs about 4 months ago, I lifted, but not nearly like i should, and then I saw these huge powerlifter guys like you in my gym and they were really nice to me and invited me to work out with them, and I started going as heavy as possible, and doing the same 5 set 5 reps routine that you do, and now I weigh 165lbs and eating like a horse everyday!
  • brandon0523
    Options
    @Brandon0523 Yeah man I meant to say eat really big, thats what i've been trying to do so that i can gain some more weight. I weighed 125lbs about 4 months ago, I lifted, but not nearly like i should, and then I saw these huge powerlifter guys like you in my gym and they were really nice to me and invited me to work out with them, and I started going as heavy as possible, and doing the same 5 set 5 reps routine that you do, and now I weigh 165lbs and eating like a horse everyday!
    keep it up.. thats all i gotta say.. strive for your goals.. when i started lifting i was skinny 6'3" 210lbs.. just out of the navy.. 9 years later i stay around 300lbs.. squat 9 bench 6 and deadlift mid 7's.. hard work pays off.. if you want it you will have it
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    @ Vicarious

i like your hair!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    @TxnGurl87: glasses and piercing
  • Vicarious518
    Options
    @Brandon0523 Definitely will for sure! I won't stop until I'm 200lbs+ I've been out of the Marine Corps for 3 years, but I still always did PT everyday, just now started applying that same energy into lifting here a few months back, and I love it, there's nothing to me like being able to go heavier and heavier, to achieve that is one of the greatest feelings i've ever had, and just getting stronger in general is satisfying, I started out being able to bench 135 3 times, deadlift 155 5 times, and squat 135 5 times, now, 4 months later my new bench max(which i achieved 2 days ago) is 205, deadlift 225 and squat 185
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    @ Solar - All i can see is your body, so bodyy !!
    @ Vic - hair & upper body
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    @motivated nice eyes

@vicarious, you're a cutie!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    @motivated nice eyes

@vicarious, you're a cutie!

Thank you :)
    Its so hard to pick for youu, i like everything i seee!!!
    Ummm... ill go with hair, i havent seen alot of people with hair that short that can pull it off! :)
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Very cute rockin the hat and shades
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Liking the smiles!!! :smile: