My 22 yr old self vs 30 yr old self

Options
2»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    WOW you look so good! That's crazy you lost 70+ lbs too. Wow!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    skinny fat, i don't think so.. you look amazing before and after! wow .. be proud!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My 30th birthday is next January, spill the details of your workouts/eating habits?!

Well, I will have been on MFP for a year at the end of this month and have lost 71 lbs. I was 195 lbs when I started. I've logged every single day since then, I have a very active job, I've done Jillian Michaels 30DS, RI30, and am on 6W6P, I've completed C25K, and now I love running! I start training for a half marathon at the end of this month.

Here's a pic of me at my heaviest and now.
    0LWwul.jpg

You're actually starting (if you are just starting) around when I did and my 30th was in January, too!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! i am at your start weight now. and am 5'4. i want to look just like you. i have quite aways to go. lol. so inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    you're amazing!!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of us want what you have achieved here: Go back to some glorious past version of ourselves. I know I do. Thank for the inspiring post. :)
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is really great! Yay not being skinny-fat!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow this is an AWESOME comparison. Thank you for posting this! I know so many people get frustrated when we dont see the scale move
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Muscle is amazing!! You look great!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!!!

Thank you for including your weights. Great info for those of us that have a hard time figuring out what is a reasonable weight with more muscle and less fat. Since reaching my GW (primarily through diet change) I've actually gained back about 8 pounds (from 111 to 119) but no size change. After reaching GW I added a lot of strength training and running in order to maintain, and I wasn't sure if 8 pounds was anywhere near normal. Based on your info, seems like it is.

Again, way to go!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! and much better now, i must say. bet you feel better too. question though: YOU KEPT A BATHING SUIT FOR 8 YEARS? haha :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! and much better now, i must say. bet you feel better too. question though: YOU KEPT A BATHING SUIT FOR 8 YEARS? haha :)

I still have all of my bathing suits from the past decade. LOL
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thanks, everybody! :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great, Kyli!! You're such an inspiration. As soon as the wedding is over, I'm all in, starting with 30DS!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look the same size!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My 30th birthday is next January, spill the details of your workouts/eating habits?!

Well, I will have been on MFP for a year at the end of this month and have lost 71 lbs. I was 195 lbs when I started. I've logged every single day since then, I have a very active job, I've done Jillian Michaels 30DS, RI30, and am on 6W6P, I've completed C25K, and now I love running! I start training for a half marathon at the end of this month.

0LWwul.jpg

You're actually starting (if you are just starting) around when I did and my 30th was in January, too!

WOW absolutely amazing! How many calories do you net a day and are you following a specific diet plan?
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! i did some comparison pics the other week too and i'm in much better shape than i was at a younger age!

you look amazing!!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options

0LWwul.jpg

WOW absolutely amazing! How many calories do you net a day and are you following a specific diet plan?

Thanks! I really don't have a specific number of calories than I aim for. I just stay under my goal most days. No specific diet, either. I usually eat pretty healthy through the week and try to get a lot of protein and fiber. I also eat way more fruits and veggies than I used to. I'm on vacation this week and next so I'm being a little more lax, but my food and exercise diaries are open to the public. I also still eat fast food most weekends, junk, and alcohol, but I make sure I stay under goal. I feel like I've found a good balance that works for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!