I can't eat that many calories!

Options
2»

Replies

• beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm not skinny by all means, probably because the way I eat is terrible. Sometimes I eat a lot, and other times I don't eat anything at all. Everybody says not to put your body into starvation mode because then you can't lose weight. I've been trying my hardest, I've started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, and everything has been going perfectly fine, but I just can't constantly eat breakfast, lunch and dinner! It's almost impossible to get all the calories in each day because I have to force food down my throat half the time. What should I do to increase my calorie intake without eating junk or shoving food down my throat?

Contrary to the trash you hear bandied about on message boards...You can only go into "starvation mode" if your body fat falls below 5% for a male and 10% for a female.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    1/8th of a cup of cheese on your pizza? seriously? Did you measure it? That's like 8 strands of cheese.

Make sure you enter everything correctly. I save my packaging and enter it and if the entry does not match what I have, I keep changing it until it does. (There are some bad things in the food list) Check the exact item and enter it.

Look up Twizzlers...I had to enter it 6 times before I got one that matched the calories on my bag!!
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The food diary that you have listed today looks great...