My Stolen Laptop. (Tons of msgs so Im writting it here!)

Options
2»

Replies

• OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    A person broke into a trunk and took the time to put your clothes neatly back in your backpack? That does not sound right at all.
    A person, with the mentality to steal, in a public parking lot, took their time? Suspicious. The only reason I can think of that they would bother with that is if they thought everyone would be caught up in the concert so they weren't in a hurry.
    To put things back sounds they did not want you to notice until later.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Man I did not realize Canada was this dangerous.

As a whole this is mild... we are just as dangerous as anywhere else honestly..

I live a city that usually has its first homicide before January 2nd... per capita in Canada we are "the most dangerous."

I still find it pretty fishy... I know from having sketchy friends that most don't check the trunk unless they have specific reason (they know something is in the trunk) majority wont even bother if there is nothing in the car to start with...
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Our country is badass....oh yea...lol. We just hide it well. Cause we're so polite. :bigsmile:
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Our country is badass....oh yea...lol. We just hide it well. Cause we're so polite. :bigsmile:

It's not hidden, we just apologize while we are doing it and forgive each other. :laugh: