Stupid 191..

Options
Right now, that number, is going to drive me insane! :explode: For two weeks I've seen that same number . I'm about ready to go and buy one of those digital scales, but I've been using this same scale thru my whole weight loss, so why would it start lying to me now, right?:huh: 191.. 191.. 191..:sad:

I hope when it changes.. it's like 2-3 pounds.. Oh man! Would that be great! To be out of the 90's!!:smooched:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You WILL, I truly believe this!! What is your water consumption and your exercise routine? Just try and throw in some walking in the evening after you have eaten dinner, that may give your matabolism a boost! Best wishes sweetie , you are doing great!!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I hear you girl!!! mine hasn't changed in a while either and it seems like no matter when i weigh my self it says the same number!!! Do you take your measurements???? Even though my scale isn't moving im losing inches so i know my body is changing a getting slimmer so you might want to go by measurements also!!! don't give up!!! Our bodies go through changes and soon the scales will start moving down in numbers again..
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    That is the EXACT number where I got stuck on my old dial scale when I was trying so hard about 4 years ago.

Here's some motivation for you: DO NOT do what I did when I was stuck there (which was gain 70 pounds in 4 years because I gave up completely). I was stuck at 191 for about a month. My guess now would be that my body had gone into starvation mode or had adjusted to my exercise (which was mainly walking). So, if then were now, I would switch up my food and exercise routines to see if that helped. What I did (stop exercising & eating well) certainly didn't help the problem, as you can see. Well, it helped me get past 191, but in the wrong direction. :ohwell: You live, you learn.

You can get past this! Switch up your exercise routine -- try something you've never tried. Increase your calories & see what happens. Or maybe change the time of day of your biggest meal. Good luck! :flowerforyou: