New from Cincinnati!

Options
Hello all!

I'm Brittany, 30 years old, mom to my wonderful 6 year old son and soon to be wife to my amazing boyfriend of 7 1/2 years. I have been struggling with my weight for all of my life, but as of 5 years ago, it got way out of control. My highest was 235lbs, right now I am stuck at 212. I have tried Weight Watchers, Biggest Loser Club, NutriSystem, Jenny Craig, Calorie King and 5 Factor Diet. I AM HOPING THIS IS THE LAST DIET!!! My goal is to be at 140lbs by August of 2010. I have recently started Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and I love it. It is a tough workout, but it makes me feel great the rest of the day.

Best of Luck to you all!

277461.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on chooing to change your lifestyle - not just your life! :happy:

Don't try to do it all at once or focus on the scale. Start a routinr, build on it. COmmit to making changes - one a month. THis will result in a higher success! :drinker:

Take measurements as well. Its size and healthiness that's important - not weight! Muscle weighs more than fat.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: