10 friends and counting...

Options
2»

Replies

• Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :smokin: I have been on since April and I love it! I'm always looking for new motivating friends to join this journey with me so anyone Looking for a HONEST MFP buddy feel free to send me an add
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    here are a few tips that I found to work for me:
    1. Make MFP your home page
    2. Log in EVERYDAY, read the message boards... post.. Keep your mind actively thinking about it.
    3. Don't try to change too much at once, Implement 1 change every week or so. Little tweeks over time seem to work best or at least better than butt load of change all at once
    4. Always be honest. We al fall on our way to the top, be honest, no one is judging you here... we all support eachother
    5. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you (It took me a while to find my plan and it works great for me but I wouldn't push it on anyone else)
    6. Its easier to lift weights than the burdens of carrying weight.
    7. take it one day at a time.
    8. Have a cheat day or meal, where you eat what you want
    9. Try to talk to yourself as if you are talking to your child or loved one. Often times the thing we need most is to be a better friend to ourselves.
    10. Smile. :)
    I don't wish people good luck, I never had it and don't need it! Luck doesn't get you through this... hard work does!

^^ and this... very smart man!
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    You can add me! I am a stink in MFP junkie! It is worse than Facebook!
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... ;) I will be here for awhile...
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm just getting started on her. Been here about 3 weeks now.
  • kpierce7188
    kpierce7188 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wont lie Im pretty much addicted add me =)
  • katies71123
    Options
    WOW! Thank you all so much for the support and advice and encouragement! You all are why I love this site!!!! =)
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    Add me, always looking for motivated people 8)