my first burger!!

Options
Okay, I know you are all probably cringing while you are reading this but I just couldn't help it. I has been over 2 months since I have had anything really bad for me. And the last 10-14 days with that migraine I really couldn't eat. Today was the first day I haven't had the slightest trace of a headache so I just said what the heck. I will do better tomorrow. Sorry I guys. I don't even feel guilty for it. I probably will later after it really hits my stomach but right now I just feel oh well..... Is that bad?????

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know you are all probably cringing while you are reading this but I just couldn't help it. I has been over 2 months since I have had anything really bad for me. And the last 10-14 days with that migraine I really couldn't eat. Today was the first day I haven't had the slightest trace of a headache so I just said what the heck. I will do better tomorrow. Sorry I guys. I don't even feel guilty for it. I probably will later after it really hits my stomach but right now I just feel oh well..... Is that bad?????

Memaw
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    It's not like you had one for breakfast lunch and dinner, you had one, count it and enoy it and go on with the rest of your day. A cheeseburger every now and then won't kill any of us, it's just another example of moderation.

Glad to hear the headaches have gone, no more quitting something without asking the doc! :wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    It's not bad at all.
    You should allow yourself a reward meal.
    No need to deprive yourself.
    Enjoy it!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • its time for change
    Options
    I don't think that's bad. As long as it is just a once in a while thing, I think that we'd all be fine having a burger now and then. In my house, I am making a goal of us only eating bad stuff like pizza once a week. I am going to try to incorporate special occasions falling on bad food nights. I don't always have to eat the bad food, but I don't want my kids to feel deprived.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! I hope you enjoyed it!! :tongue:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! I hope you enjoyed it!! :tongue:
    I did enjoy it but I will probably reget it in a few minute when my stomach realizes what I did to it. It's not going to be happy with me!!! Serves me right!! But man it tasted good. Hey, it had mustard, no mayo! That should count for something right ha ha!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

Thanks for the support!

Memaw
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I know that feeling. When you haven't had something such as a burger or a soda for a while and you have it, it's like having it for the first time all over again. Keep up the good work and reward yourself every now and then.
  • Michelrs
    Michelrs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Although I don't eat burgers (vegetarian), I do know what you mean. I went for my semi-annual cardiologist visit the other day and he told me: As long as you continue to eat food that makes you healthy, it's OK to indulge occasionally (!!!) into something that makes you happy. :wink:
    BTW, I told him about this site and he is telling his patients to sign up and use it.