Hi - I'm getting back on the wagon!

Options
Hi Everyone! I've been on the site for quite a while, but I've fallen off the wagon and want to get back on track! I often find myself falling into the "well, I've ruined today's eating plan, so I'll just start tomorrow"...and tomorrow turns into the day after that, or the following week...you get the idea. (And traveling about 1 week every month doesn't help because I'm a total foodie and want to try all the interesting/unique/special things when I travel...and, often, they're fried/cheesy/delicious!).

I feel like I know all the right things to do to be successful - I just fail at the implementation. I'm trying to eat more local produce (I'm a flexitarian foodie), cut back portions, and keep to a regular work-out schedule. I've signed up for an 10K in early October, which will force me into a running/workout schedule (I also love Zumba and a class at my gym called "Ballet Sculpt"). More important than losing weight, I want to be healthier!

I've never posted before, but I know I could use some additional motivation - even if it is through the invisible world of the internet. So feel free to add me and annoy me if you see me flagging again - and I'll do the same for you!