Newbie here!

Options
HI everyone, my name is Tonjia (pronounced Tonya) and its time to spill my guts... I am a 54 yr old diabetic nurse, going through menopause and my weight is OUT OF CONTROL! so is my blood sugar.

I have been on weight watchers probably 50 times in my life, and I succeeded once. I weighed 300 lbs and lost down to 213. Since then I have gained, lost, gained, lost etc. I have tried Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig, Atkins, South beach, and, like I said, weight watchers a gazillion times.

And here I am.. 240lbs and steadily gaining. I am not as active as I once was, I am now in a desk job and I am sure this is not helping. I just started this new job a month ago, I love it, but I don't get much exercise. So now its time. I belong to a gym and its time I go back, and its obviously time to get back on some kind of healthy eating program. I am going on Insulin in 2 weeks because my blood sugar is so crazy, but before then, I would like to lose a little and be on a program.

I am so new to MFP that I haven't even read much about it, but thats my home work tonight. Anyone who needs a weight loss buddy, please feel free to add me. This is something that I have to do and its always easier with someone at my side.!!