question =]

jazzy020106
jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
ok so i already asked this before in a different post but it didnt really get answered... soooo my question is when you are burning fat.. does it just burn all over?? or do you have to do exercises that focus in certain areas you want the fat to burn???

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    It comes from all over. You can't spot-reduce fat.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    great!! thats the answer i was hoping for LOL!! the reason im asking is because my fiance thinks i look great how i am.. he wants me to stop the cardio and just do sit ups and stuff like that... but my stomach is still kind of flabby lol... which means there is still fat there to burn right??? and little does he know.. i got 40 lbs to go
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    great!! thats the answer i was hoping for LOL!! the reason im asking is because my fiance thinks i look great how i am.. he wants me to stop the cardio and just do sit ups and stuff like that... but my stomach is still kind of flabby lol... which means there is still fat there to burn right??? and little does he know.. i got 40 lbs to go

You could have truly defined six pack abs... but if there is a layer of fat, you'd never see 'em! Gotta burn off the fat to see more of the definition in the midsection.
This discussion has been closed.