Kind of lost track of it today..

Options
I'd been trying to eat frequently throughout the day and smaller portions (you know..the usual) but today I wasn't really all that hungry and just forgot about it. I realized at about 830pm that I was under by over 1,000 calories so I decided I was going to have something I hadn't had in a loonngg time (used to get it multiple times a week before I changed my eating habits) and I went to hooters with a friend and had a wingsday platter (nutritional info for it is on my page for today).

Do you nutrient smart guys think that's going to mess up my day even though I'm still under in calories even after that?

Also..I did more exercise than I put in today..I just didn't want to go through putting them all in so I put in 200 calories and called it a day as I didn't do too much cardio today.

Replies

• Ninjaporter
    Ninjaporter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One day is never the end of the world... It only matters what you choose to do going forward. :-)
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Your body does not care if you eat all your calories in the morning, night, 3am, 12pm any time...you can eat one item every 10 mins the thing that matters is getting your macros and staying under your calorie goal, meal timing is not an issue nor does it effect weight loss
  • luvmyleo
    luvmyleo Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't have a true gain if you were still under goal, but you might see a bump in the scale from the sodium. I would wait a few days before weighing in.
  • Steventhehro
    Steventhehro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate it. I didn't know if the high fat/salt/etc would make a huge difference..I guess if it's only every now and then it shouldn't be too bad. I'm just trying to lose this last 5-10lbs I'm hoping will be the difference I want. (I have pictures in the motivation section if you want to see progress..)
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Your body needs fats and salt...going over fats or salt wont hurt you unless you have blood pressure issues or something but fat and salt dont make people fat going over calories does...its been proven anything under your calorie goal for the day is fine and will lose weight...however the better you eat the better you feel of course