looking for friends, do you want to add me :-P

Options
tbolashana
tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
Hi I've been on this site for a little while, maybe 2 months or so. I am a, mostly, stay at home mom (i work like once or twice a week).

I go on mfp several times a day so I am active. I initially joined this site to lose weight but that didn't really happened, so now I am more interested in getting toned. The scale probably didn't move cuz I think I gained muscle and now have abs somewhat. Lol. :blushing:

Anyway......:wink:

I would like some encouragement :drinker: and support :happy: . I would like to know some one is rooting for me. I may not have the same goals as some, but I still would like support and maybe a few laughs. :laugh:

Add me if you would like.

Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    ill root for you, if your not losing weight you should either eat more calories or eat less, im not sure how many you eat, also if your maintaining then just stay the same. you can add me if you want
  • tbolashana
    Options
    ill root for you, if your not losing weight you should either eat more calories or eat less, im not sure how many you eat, also if your maintaining then just stay the same. you can add me if you want

I added you. I didn't know much about how many calories i was supposed to be eating so i wasn't eating enough, in that time I realized that I was happy mostly with the way I looked and just wanted to tone up.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im not good at logging things but I do love people and care. Im rooting for you and know you can do it.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to help you reach your goal!!:flowerforyou:
  • michelle506
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site and would be happy to meet people to share things with as well. I have lost over 100 lbs. over the last year and a half and hit a plateau that I couldn't get past with 20 lbs. to go. Finding this site has been helpful because logging everything and looking at the summaries helped me to recognize patterns I wasn't aware of. I still eat way too many carbs and don't consume enough calories. So I'm now back on track and motivated to start working out and trying to put things back where they once were!

If I can do this after battling with my weight all my life, I'm sure you can achieve your goals as well! I would be happy to cheer you on! Feel free to add me if you like. :happy:
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have similar goals, I"m not trying to lose a huge amount of weight.. just want to cut down my body fat somewhat so I can get toned. I'm not really going to be focusing on the number on the scale anymore but inches I lose! :) I'll add you!
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Wow thanks so much everyone that responded. I have a lot more friends now.