Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Okay.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    So I wanna start doing 2 a days workouts...not sure if itself a good idea tho :/

I think it depends what you plan to do and why?

If you want to work out more purely so you will burn more calories and lose weight more quickly - I'd think again. Exercising excessively isn't something that you are likely to be able to keep up and you run the risk of injury.

If you are training for a specific event and you have a program that includes this much exercise, or if you are already fit and this is your job - well maybe, but you still need to be cautious.

If you are taking a new class or doing something fun and mixing up more strenuous with less strenuous exercise you can probably get away with it.

As always, I don't think there is one "right" answer - but over exercising can be just as detrimental to your body as underrating if you aren't careful.
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well in the late morning I go to the track and walk for 2 miles. Then at about 7:30PM I go to the gym.
  • KeishaK89
    KeishaK89 Posts: 40
    Options
    Im starting 2 a days too! I plan on cardio during the day and weight training after dinner. I used to train 3 day for wrestling. 2 a day is not going to kill you but dont push yourself to injury.

dont forget to eat enough and stretch!

good luck!