new to this

Options
Hi all I am new to this and would like to find some friends who are trying to lose weight also.... Any one interested let me know

277652.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• nanacarol
    Options
    HI , I WILL BE GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND AS TO ENCOURAGE, I TOO AM DOING THE SAME THING SO MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.:smile:
  • bks92088
    bks92088 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well. Trying to drop bout 100 pounds... We can all be good inspiration for each other.
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I think you will like this site. The people are supportive and if you stick to the plan you will see results. The key is to remember this is a marathon not a sprint and you will have weeks of no loss or even gains. I email daily with someone I met on MFP and we push each other to workout, eat well and (easy to forget) drink plenty of water.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey ..... know that you can do this .... take baby steps ... log your food ...exercise and drink lots of water and you will be on your way ... again good luck :flowerforyou:
  • nanacarol
    Options
    I LEARNED THIS TODAY I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL
    ''''''BE PROUD OF EVEN THE SMALLEST ACCOMLISHMENTS AND THEY WILL LEAD TO BIGGER ONES!""""""
    GOOD LUCK TO US ALL ,, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
  • nanacarol
    Options
    GOOD JOB ON NOT SMOKING IT TOO CAN BE DONE WITH A DETERMINED MINE. IVE BEEN SMOKE FREE NOW FOR 2 YEARS
  • nanacarol
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WHEN I QUIT 2 YEARS AGO I COULDNT BELIEVE THE CHANGE IN HOW I FELT!!
  • brwnsgr
    Options
    Hi

I just started on 9-21-09 and would be happy to be your friend, it's not easy for me to stay on track so having many buddies would HELP!