Back on the journey...

Options
When I first joined this site, I lost 104 pounds. I was doing terrific, then my mother in law was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I was her full time care taker, and when we lost her in August, I just gave up. Since then I have managed to complete sabotage every effort I made & ended up gaining back almost all of my weight. So, now, I am back on track. I just need some friends to help me stay that way. Please feel free to add me. I will return the support any way I can.

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the hardship :( I wish you much success on your adventure! If I could figure out how to add people I'd toss ya an invite, but Im on day 4 of this site lol.
  • deboranski
    Options
    Hardships and stress can take its toll on your body, I personally find comfort in food and have slowly but surely gained weight over the years and one day I looked at myself in the mirror (why was I not seeing it before) and all of a sudden I was fat. It is soooo discouraging to gain weight, lose weight and then gain it back. All I can say is I know the hard road and there is no easy way, its hard work, its constantly planning your food items so you don't get too hungry and the big one is EXERCISE! I know now that unless I go for walks, ride my bike or try to stay active that I will not burn the fat and the bonus is I can eat more! Feeling good is my motivation but man, its hard...this is my second time on this site as well, heavier than I was when I started the first time!
    You go girl!