BBC's Where are you in the Global Fat Scale

Options
leia_ophelia
leia_ophelia Posts: 44 Member
something to try
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328

It doesn't really give you your fat scale, but rather compares your BMI with the rest of the world

Replies

• carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    :sick: You have more body fat than 100% of females aged 15-29 in the world
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    this website basically just called me tongan. lol 99% more fat than the rest of the world. damn.
  • anaussie
    anaussie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Aussie - male - 63kg - 172cm - 61yr old

Here is what my report card says.. I'm most like someone from Bangladesh! :noway:

Rest of it....

National : Below average - You have less body fat than 100% of males aged 60-69 in your country :smile:
    Global : Below average - You have less body fat than 100% of males aged 60-69 in the world :smile:
    Did you know? If everyone in the world had the same body fat as you, it would remove 286,991,629 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population :laugh:
    You're most like someone from Bangladesh* - Compared with other males aged 60-69 in Bangladesh :ohwell:
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    WOW...Vietnam's numbers . . . of course, I'm only 5'2 and my uncles back home are even shorter than I am, and frail . . .
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I got the same as the average person from Saudi Arabia, below my national average (New Zealand) but above the world's average; less body fat than 62% of females my age in NZ, but more body fat than 71% of females in the whole world 0_0
  • leia_ophelia
    leia_ophelia Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    58% below national and 60% below world population of my age group
    "If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 15,256,848 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population"
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well, that was depressing. :ohwell: