Holy Crap!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know what you mean-I moved from obese to overweight as well and was excited.
  • edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • manda0904
    manda0904 Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: Congrats!!!!!! It's really awesome to see that somone can do it
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i did this same thing, but i STILL think its funny when we celebrate being overweight..i know its not so funny when you were obese first, but just seeing it makes me giggle..congrats on the loss and leaving the obese category !:drinker:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats!!!!!! It's really awesome to see that somone can do it

YOU can do this as well!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    i did this same thing, but i STILL think its funny when we celebrate being overweight..i know its not so funny when you were obese first, but just seeing it makes me giggle..congrats on the loss and leaving the obese category !:drinker:

Haha me too!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! I hear you on the coffee creamer!! That is killer to me too. I started putting it in my smoothies in the morning or I use almond milk and agave instead of creamer. I get specialty coffees for a special treat once every week or two instead of using creamer at home. It is working great for me. :) Come winter when I LIVE on coffee, it will be much more difficult though. lol
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Well Done!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • bubmaster
    bubmaster Posts: 90
    Options
    i'm new to fitnesspal and its ppl like you who encorage me that it can be done,well done you must be very proud of yourself,:)
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Happy Friday to YOU!!! :)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    A couple GREAT things happened regarding this morning's weigh in and I had to share em!
    1st... I have now lost for SIX weeks in a row! This is following a more than 4 month plateau!
    2nd...Although I don't hold a lot of faith in the BMI scale, I am officially OVERWEIGHT! After being OBESE for roughly a decade that is pretty awesome!

:heart: "NEVER give up on a dream due to the amount of time it takes to achieve it... the time will pass anyway!":heart:

WOO HOO!!!! AWESOME!!! Yelp, just keep pushing!!:happy:
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    That is awesome! Plateaus suck and are what cause a lot of people to quit! Way to perservere! What did you do to break your plateau?

I was stubborn... I drink A LOT of coffee. Sometimes two pots a day :blushing: I refused to count coffee creamer and for the longest time I was losing weight at an ok clip. Then I stalled... when I looked into it I was taking in literally a couple hundred extra calories a day in creamer alone. Since the first week of June I have been counting it. I didn't want to lose calories that would allow me to EAT as I have been so I drink my coffee with ONE tablespoon of creamer now for the first 3 cups, if I have more coffee than that I drink it black. It was an adjustment, but since the weight is coming off I can live with it! :heart:

Thank you for your comments all! It really can be just as simple as counting those 'hidden' things... I never would have imagined that I was 'over' by that much every day.

I had the same problem! I started using Sugar Free creamer and as long as I use a name brand and not a generic, it isnt too bad. It isnt so bad to get used to but, it took some time. Every once in a while, I get a WAWA (convenient store) coffee with their creamer or even a Specialty coffee with skim milk but, those weeks when I do that alot, I notice the extra amount of calories I take in from that. I am actually hoping to get off of coffee completely...one day!! LOL!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    A couple GREAT things happened regarding this morning's weigh in and I had to share em!
    1st... I have now lost for SIX weeks in a row! This is following a more than 4 month plateau!
    2nd...Although I don't hold a lot of faith in the BMI scale, I am officially OVERWEIGHT! After being OBESE for roughly a decade that is pretty awesome!

:heart: "NEVER give up on a dream due to the amount of time it takes to achieve it... the time will pass anyway!":heart:

That is so awesome. What a great achievement. I haven't been "overweight" for around ten years either and I'm 25. I totally agree with your quote too.. I have made the excuse about how much time will pass BUT the time will pass anyway! Thanks for sharing your VICTORIES and the inspiration.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    That's terrific! Way to go!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I love this site, it really is people like all of YOU that keep me going! :flowerforyou:
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    THat is wonderful! COngradulations=)
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That is great! Plateaus suck. So glad to see you overcame it. Congrats!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!