Give it to me baby! uh huh, uh, huh!

Options
13»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Thanks now I got the offspring stuck in my head!

I really like these:

Embrace the past, to remember where you came from. Focus on the future, to know where you are going...

never give up on yourself, even when everyone is counting on you to fail, use that as motivation, and keep pushing yourself!!

Life isn't always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "Some quit due to slow progress, never grasping the fact that slow progress... is still progress" -Rolsey
  • Kenjammin
    Kenjammin Posts: 3
    Options
    "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
    (not sure who this quote is from, but it's posted where I see it everyday!)

"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up." -Winston Churchill

A winner says: "It may be difficult but it's possible." A loser says: "It may be possible but it's too difficult." -Unknown
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    My favorite is...
    If you hate starting over, then STOP GIVING UP!!
    I've used it often lately ;)
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    " I always where black to the gym. Its like a funeral for my fat."

HA HA HA! I like this one!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    In this world there is no force equal to the strength of a determined woman.
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    "There is no one giant step that does it, it's a lot of little steps." -PCohen
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    "Paralysis By Analysis"

This one made me sit up and pay attention - I realised that I sit and think too much, and end up doing nothing - for NO REASON!
  • arw4
    arw4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying.