Deodorant

Options
2»

Replies

• martose
    martose Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I found Maxim Anti-perspirant online, I put it on before bed and use a deoderant spray after I shower in the a.m. It has worked great for me for years. I wear a shirt and tie for work and before using Maxim I would have to bring an extra undershirt to change during the day because I would sweat like crazy. Now I don't have any issues.

www.coradhealthcare.com/item/maxim
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I have hyperhydrosis, so I use Certain-Dri once a week, in addition to deodorant, which I use daily. I highly recommend!
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    'Secret' hands down the best in my opinion.

Coming from a guy; I use my wife's deodorant all the time. Not sure what the heck is in it, but keeps me smelling like flowers all day; and while not "Musk of Dead Ox" smell, only woman smelling me is my wife, and I'd rather stay flowery all day than just the first two hours.

I also sweat waterfall, genes n' all that. :)

My husband says the same thing! He uses all mine. So now I buy 2.
    My youngest son 11, stinks something awful ...but only wears Axe, which I'm allergic to. Refuses to even try mine, says "he's a man. Needs man deodorant!"
  • footdoc6
    footdoc6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I know i'm a guy, but I use Right Guard Total Defense 5 Powerstripe antiperspirant with deodorant. I sweat terribly and this is the only deodorant that has worked for me. My whole body will be dripping wet, but my pits are still pretty dry. I am sure there is a scent that could be pleasing to a woman too.
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    Thank you guys for all of the suggestions, I have seen some that I will certainly try:)