Newb

Options
Okay first, does it mean I'm a total dork because I used the term 'newb' to describe myself? If not, then how about this: I wanted to post it as n00b.

Anyway, I'm Casey, and I'm new to MFP, but not new to online fitness communities. I was a member of another one for...about two and a half years and logged on about once every six months. I'm really not good with this whole calorie tracker/fitness log thing, but I'm really not good with this whole feeling chubby thing either. So, I thought I'd try a new community, AND participate in all it's functions, besides calorie tracking and fitness logging (which sounds like a totally awesome new sport).

Um, so that's me, HI!

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey Casey! Welcome to MFP! So long as you keep up with logging food and exercise, you will be well on your way to a healthier you!

If you want to join a motivational group on here, I love the one I am in. It's called "A New Me". It's under the diet and weight loss help forum and it is titled "A New Me - Let's Get Started - part 4". Feel free to join in, we'd be happy to have you!

PS: n00b is awesome. :tongue:
  • mrsmaggie2u
    Options
    hi casey! Im new with all this stuff too. I actually just started dieting and excersing today>>>>im keeping my chubby fingers crossed......lol
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Casey. I doubt you'll be logging on to MFP every 6 months, because it's über (yah, I said über) addictve. :wink:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! And BrendaLee, I'm giving you a huge thumbs up for the uber :-D