I'm ready to try again.

Options
Good Morning!
I am looking to finish losing all the extra weight that I have been carrying around since I had my two lovely children - just 40 pounds or so more to do. My husband will be attempting to shed a few extra pounds that he's carrying too but I really don't find it very motivating to lose weight with him. Actually I find it frustrating! All he has to do is think about being thin and presto! - he's thin! I am hoping to find some help and support with you guys, not to mention form some new friendships!
I don't always eat right. I don't always exercise enough. I have trouble drinking enough water routinely. I find it hard to remember to journal too. But, on the good side - I rarely drink, don't smoke and enjoy my bicycle, hot yoga and the pool. I am a self employed, full-time, full-service daycare provider in Toronto, Ontario to a good group of kids which means time (and sometimes patience!) isn't always a commodity that I have a lot of .
My hobbies aren't all that active either but I find them super enjoyable so I guess that mitigates some of my stress.
I look forward to meeting with you!
Jenny