FRIDAY MINI CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    As much as I don't really like push-ups, I'm in. Yes, please keep the challenges coming.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with push-ups, but I LOVE a challenge. I'm all in!

I also have a love/hate relationship with them. Mostly hate...but i also LOVE a challenge. We can love/hate them together Tizz! ALL IN!
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with push-ups, but I LOVE a challenge. I'm all in!

I also have a love/hate relationship with them. Mostly hate...but i also LOVE a challenge. We can love/hate them together Tizz! ALL IN!

Get you butt moving pal. I'm done with 25. 75 more to go. ;)
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options

12 sets of 30. Done. Mixed it up...did the sets from Tony Horton's One on One Thirty-Fifteen workout.

I dare you.

http://youtu.be/TOJAzHD3nO4
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in....*grumble grumble* lol
  • meganiross
    meganiross Posts: 10
    Options
    Just getting back on the wagon, need ideas for helping my bad habits - I'm in, and please keep them up!
  • hollace_noel
    Options
    im in the challenge makes it seem more fun
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm in -- I keep hearing you will start to love :love: pushups if you keep doing them -- I'm still waiting to feel the love:huh:

^^^If you're not loving them you're doing them wrong^^^

I do dirty diamonds, and inclined. I only do normal PU's to top off a set if I can't hit the goal.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I'm in, of course the vast majority will be against a wall or desk/counter. Up to 15, going slow but trying to keep proper form.
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm in.... and I would love another week of challenges - you're great motivation to do the things I hate to do but need to!!! lol
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    IM IN!
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    IM IN!

I did 40 right away...after the first 15...girly push ups lol
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You can do them on a wall :) If all else fail then grab some heavy weights, lay on your back and do overhead presses :)

EVERYTHING can be modified and there is NOTHING you can't do!
    I cant physically do push ups yet but yes I would love for you to keep doing these - I love them ":)
  • morgan9
    morgan9 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm on it in 3...2...1...
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ewwww I hate push ups but I really need to do these!! I am in!!
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Thanks for this week of challenges. I've done all challenges so far except Monday's due to not feeling well.

I could handle another week of challenges as they make me accountable for mixing up my workouts.

Results to be posted later.
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Another week of challenges would be great!

Thanks!!:happy:
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    Halfway there.
  • slessington
    Options
    I'm in. I keep avoiding doing these. I think this will help me break that habit.
  • chee4
    chee4 Posts: 93
    Options
    im in! i just started a couple days ago so im excited to see how well this goes!