proud of myself today!

Options
Today, a girl who I work with brought in for all of us a tray of her special goodies that she bakes....fudge, truffles, cookies, muffins,....just because! I resisted all day. After supper tonight, and after an arguement with my teenage son, I was alone in the house, and I had an overwhelming urge to eat something, anything, EVERYTHING....but I didn't. I took my dog, and we went for a nice long walk in the dusky fall evening air, and I am fine now, no desire to binge whatsoever. I'm proud of myself! (Now, we'll see if I still say this after my son comes home! :tongue:

Replies

• lindasnowflake
    Options
    You did an awesome job. I also was stressed from work and when I came home I walked the dog.
    It will be worth it in the end.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Good job! hang in there :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job keeping on track! :flowerforyou:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Last night & tonight I had two back to school nights. Both nights I did not even step one foot inside the lunchroom. The PTA had a large spread of treats for the parents.

I resisted.... it's getting easier because I used to really enjoy cookies, brownies and such.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!