Uber obsession with this site????

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    If being obsessed with this site is wrong, I don't want to be right. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Do I even dare mention there is an MFP chatroom? :indifferent:

If you search the boards, you can probably find the info on it pretty quickly. Usually no one is in there, but if you post something, people will join you.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'm also obsessed. MFP is now my homepage, which I love, because everytime I open my internet browser, there's the little reminder to stay focused! If I make a meal and don't add up the calories exactly beforehand, I actually sit down and do it before I eat it. If it's too many calories, I'll even go put something back! :laugh: I'm looking for recipes here and coming up with the nutrition info for other recipes and logging and saving it all. It would be so hard for me to do this without MFP.

My bf jokes that this is my "new hobby" and I personally think it's a great new hobby to have! I've never been so satisfied, motivated, and successful with any attempt to be healthy. I'm just so glad to have some support this time. I'm really doing this! :drinker:
  • samantha115
    Options

If you search the boards, you can probably find the info on it pretty quickly. Usually no one is in there, but if you post something, people will join you.

theres a chatroom???? for real????
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Really dig this site too. Where else can you track your calories and exercise and pick up chicks at the same time? :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

theres a chatroom???? for real????

Yes. Search the boards. Banks posted instructions on how to get there, log in, etc once upon a long time ago. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!