Love it!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    excuses.....man I hate thoes.:mad:
  • memphiscc
    memphiscc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a SECOND gym membership to eliminate the excuse I give every weekend. "The gym is too far from my house to work out on the weekends, and I don't want to waste the gas or drive the 30 minutes!" Now I have one close to work and one close to home. No More Excuse!
  • bcox119
    bcox119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Bobbie and I finally decided on March 17th that I was not going to let my excuses to stop me from being happy. I finally started my weight loss journey and have not given up. To this date I am down 37 lbs I couldnt be happier with my progress, of course we would all like for the weight to just fall off over night but it just doesnt happen that way! I have dropped 2 pants sizes and I have gotten rid of all the clothes that no longer fit me, this way I will not allow myself to gain 1 lb of it back cause I will not have anything that fits everything would be too tight!
  • dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! Think I'm making it my new screen saver.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I also love this:)
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    invalid.jpg
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was just thinking this to myself. It's been a rough couple of weeks food wise and I need to stop making excuses and telling myself tomorrow will be better. The next meal or snack I have will be better!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i needed this today!!!!! thank you
  • swankyness
    swankyness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! It's just what I needed to keep going and to stay on track!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is my BIGGEST problem.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hearing this from my doctor was exactly what triggered me into losing weight. He gave me that look and gave a big sigh and said...

"JUST DO IT!!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!!" :embarassed:

I was so embarrassed...he got his message across though because I went home and started doing something about it that very day! :bigsmile:
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    I need this to hang up on my fridge by my elliptical and on my bathroom mirror.. :) Thank you for sharing! :heart:
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Word!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :D nice :)
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    AMEN, my friend!!!
  • YeOldeLancer
    Options
    I LIKE!!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!! Its what holds us all back but there is always a way to get healthier we just have to do it!!! Thank you!!:smile: