Insanity Results-not what I expected, but I'll take it.

Options
brushe
brushe Posts: 181 Member
When I started Insanity on May 1st I thought the program would help jump start my weight loss. I had been static since around January at 198lbs. I didn't lose any weight during the 60 day program. As a matter of fact I weighed in this morning at 204lbs!! I'm happy that I stuck with it though becuase I can see a difference in my body shape and feel like I reduced my body fat considerably. For those of you doing Insanity, my only advice is to stick with it and keep digging deeper!!

Top pictures are before, bottom are after.

.9a089e08.jpgb07a9f59.jpg

9f3dcc22.jpgfdddb146.jpg

cd6e4af7.jpg764c74c1.jpg

Replies

• kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You've put on some muscle! Great job. Just imagine what the results of the 2nd round will be!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job dude! My husband says that at the end of the informercial it says that the people got their results after two rounds of insanity. I'm taking his word for it. My advice is take a week off and go for round two:-) There is a big difference in your before and afters. Sorry you were a little disappointed.
  • brushe
    Options
    Great job dude! My husband says that at the end of the informercial it says that the people got their results after two rounds of insanity. I'm taking his word for it. My advice is take a week off and go for round two:-) There is a big difference in your before and afters. Sorry you were a little disappointed.

Thank you. I'm actually going to do a p90x/insanity hybrid program. I miss the gym and the weights!! :)
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I did a round of Insanity with good results and am currently doing Chalean Extreme.
  • brushe
    Options
    Nice job! I did a round of Insanity with good results and am currently doing Chalean Extreme.
    Thanks. I've heard Chalean's workout is just that...Extreme! Good luck to you.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Finished it myself a few weeks ago and entered the program thinking the same thing. I didn't lose the weight but lost 9.5 inches and definitely gained more definition, muscle and endurance. I notice it in my runs and mountain biking rides. I'm following P90x now and miss the Insanity craziness. Lol!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Do you like the pace of p90x? I saw one dvd of it and I didn't like it. The room they work out in looks like a dungeon. The pace was so slow that I got bored.
  • kazoooo8
    kazoooo8 Posts: 71
    Options

Thank you. I'm actually going to do a p90x/insanity hybrid program. I miss the gym and the weights!! :)

Wanna sell your Insanity program? My daughter wants to try it :)
  • kazoooo8
    kazoooo8 Posts: 71
    Options
    If anyone wants to sell their Insanity program that they aren't using anymore, message me please.
  • FammaMel
    Options
    Do you like the pace of p90x? I saw one dvd of it and I didn't like it. The room they work out in looks like a dungeon. The pace was so slow that I got bored.

I am finding it feels like its running slow however the time passes by quickly. I get annoyed with all the talking Tony does. I also, being a newbie, have been frustrated with his lack of instruction during each exercise. However, I'm sure after a couple of weeks when I get the routine I will be very glad he doesn't... It is like a dungeon but overall I think its a good way to incorporate some weight training into my regimen for the time being until I can afford to hit the gym again. This is also allowing me to mtn bike ride and run more than I could with Insanity.
  • FammaMel
    Options
    If anyone wants to sell their Insanity program that they aren't using anymore, message me please.

You might want to check Amazon or Craigslist. You can find them cheap there sometimes. I've found that most people will keep the program as they will continue to go back to it for another round or use in a Hybrid with another program...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!