Friday the 13th?

Options
124»

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few....Not sure where I heard all of them but I know I started these really young....As for Friday the 13th....I always love those...Not sure why but I always think they are special in a good way!!

Okay, my superstitions:

*I hold my breath when driving over a bridge - Sometimes it's hard to do when I am driving though but I do it even if I get light-headed..:noway:

*I scape my fingers on the roof of the car when I run a yellow light - which happens often...Oops!

*Break a mirror - 7yrs bad luck....I am still having bad luck from the last mirror I broke. :sad:

*Do NOT open an umbrella in my house (my son loves to do this) and it drives me nuts.

*Knock on wood...I ALWAYS ALWAYS do that one....

I want as much good luck as possible so if these things help in any little way I am going to do it!! :blushing:

I know there are more but can't think of them right now....I will be back...:laugh:

ETA: *I lift my feet when I go under a train bridge or really any bridge. - Told you I would be back!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Friday the 13th? Hell yeah bring it on!! I'm looking for a ladder right now as I'm opening my umbrella inside!
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Yesterday, Thursday the 12th, was a particularly bad luck day.

Today hasn't been bad so far. Just a bit lonely. :(
  • MissJamiie
    MissJamiie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    last friday the thirteenth i got to go home with my two really beautiful twin girls.....so im a fan of the date....and i m only superstitious about holding my breath and making a wish through tunnels.
    You crack me up lol!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    When a waitress asks if you want bacon on your burger, you say YES...

or you will have 7 years bad luck. Isn't that how it goes??

OH MY GOSH, yes.....................................that's exactly how it goes!
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I turned 13 on a Friday the 13th.
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love the #13 and Friday the 13th! Today is my BiRtHdaY :tongue:

Happy birthday!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th till someone actually posted it. I was so suprised.
    But I had the ultimate best day today (;
    I don't think it would be considered a "bad" day unless you are a paranoid person. Hehe.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loathe Friday 13th.. for personal reasons...I'm slightly superstitious. Although saying that I actually forget it was the 13th yesterday and only realised partway through the day.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Considering I was born on June 13th (not July, no Friday the 13th birthday this year :(), I've always LOVED the date. It's been pretty lucky for me.

My big superstition is No SHOES on the table, especially new shoes.