Which one do you prefer?

Options
So I recently switched to almond milk but have heard good things of rice milk... so I was hoping to get a tally and remarks on which one yall prefer. It's very hard at the moment, b/c I grew up on Vitamin D milk... the "thickest" form of milk.. and the almond milk is well... more like skim milk consistancy. Any comments of preference are appreciated Thank you!

Replies

• kimberjones
    Options
    2 in my family prefer Almond Milk. 1 likes Soy but likes Almond too - no real preference (as long as it's chocolate!!) 1 likes Almond Milk or 1/2 to 1% milk - that one just loves milk! 1 doesn't drink milk.

We have a plethora of opinions :)
  • jojogirl
    Options
    I have tried all of the above, currently I am drinking skim milk again, who knows what I'll want a week from now.:wink: I found a site once that you can make your own almond milk, haven't tried it. I guess it is whatever your taste is, I like them all really.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love blue diamond or almond breeze. Both taste great and since replacing almond milk for regular milk I KNOW it has been one of the best choices I have made in changing my lifestyle. Watch rice milk...when comparing the labels, rice milk seems to have more sugar. I was also raised on vitamin D whole milk plus gallons of sweet tea. I might as well have been eating spoonfuls of sugar each time I downed a glass.

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/22/3713/223713.png[/img][/url]
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone!! I think I'll tough it out and keep with the Almond Milk, it's not bad at all.. just WAY different to what I'm used to
  • Kristi82
    Kristi82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love love love the unsweetened vanilla almond breeze. sooo good!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Almond milk all the way.