Pet Peeves

Options

Replies

• EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    people who "one up" others

Oh I hate this one too! I work with people twice my age who do this all the time grrrrrrr
  • Kayla4U
    Kayla4U Posts: 73
    Options
    I hate it when im trying to walk out of the elevator and the people outside rush in , before the people inside can have a chance to get out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Being stranded on the porcelein throne when you realize there is no toilet paper left.....
  • luckie_grl_17
    luckie_grl_17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    People who use their tits as a profile picture.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That guy that immediately hit the brakes after switching into your lane right in front of you...:mad:
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1. People that walk too slowly. I'm almost always in some sort of hurry and usually don't waste time walking slowly, so this is driving me mad. Especially if they suddenly stop mid-walk to chat. What the helly guys? Step aside, please?
    2. People telling me things twice or more often without me asking them to - I am NOT stupid, thanks. If I WANT to know, I'll ASK.
    3. Loud eaters. Sweet muffins, do I hate people eating soundly.
    4. People using/eating my food without asking. I usually don't deny them things, but I want to be ASKED. It's MY money and I don't have that much - also, I don't eat what the rest of my family does, who live a life of chocolate, cheese, and delicious stuff with way too many calories....
    5. People hitting/repeatedly pressing buttons to make things work more quickly. Seriously?
  • Buffettfan
    Options
    Cell phones!! They are necessary evil in this technology driven society but please have a little common sense. If Im your cashier and standing in my line get off the damn phone conduct the transaction then get back to the phone. Or if im out with friends, if Im that boring you need to access the internet or talk phone stay home. I hate that people are so inconsiderate with cell phone.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Someone asking to have a taste or sip of my stuff without having their own utensils! I mean really where has your mouth been?
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    1. When I go thru a "fast" food restaurant drive thru and it takes 20-30 minutes.
    2. Drivers who cut you off then drive below the speed limit in front of me, *kitten*..
    3. Children that swear in front of adults.
    4. The toilet seat being left up.
    5. Drinking almost all the juice and leaving a drop just so you don't have to wash the container ..ugh
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    Cell phones!! They are necessary evil in this technology driven society but please have a little common sense. If Im your cashier and standing in my line get off the damn phone conduct the transaction then get back to the phone. Or if im out with friends, if Im that boring you need to access the internet or talk phone stay home. I hate that people are so inconsiderate with cell phone.

I hate this too!!!! I went out with a gf of mine and as I was talking she kept staring at her phone texting other friends and not paying ANY attention to what I was saying. Beyond rude! If you're out with someone, put your phone away and be respectful :grumble:
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Being stranded on the porcelein throne when you realize there is no toilet paper left.....

^^THIS. That's why I always check before I sit
  • Mindywhitley
    Mindywhitley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is long overdue... LOL

2. Know it Alls...No description needed!

I'm adding arogance :drinker: :drinker:

I'm adding mispelling.

I'm adding misspelling :-)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Rude people..
    People waiting till last minute to use signal or don't even use one at all...
    People who just HAVE to keep up with the joneses and brag about it...
    WALMART!!!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    People that do no say thank you when you hold the door for them. :angry:
    People that respond "yup" or instead of "your welcome" when you say thank you.
    SPEAKER PHONE - especially those that use it on their cell when walking through the store. :grumble:
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    People who say "Delish"

Please shut up. It's not cool.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I hate it when im trying to walk out of the elevator and the people outside rush in , before the people inside can have a chance to get out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS drives me nuts! People have no elevator etiquette in general. Do not push the up button if you really need to go down. The elevator is not going to magically change directions just for you. Do not stand in front of the doors when the elevator is empty and people are trying to get on. Do not push me out of the way to get out first and them trudge away at a snail's pace so I cannot get around you.

I feel better now. :)

And I cannot stand people who swoop in front of you on the road and them slam on brakes so they can make a right turn. And there's not a think behind me, people!!

Happy Friday
  • priddy_girl
    priddy_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    People at a "turn" light that leaves 10 carlenths between them and the car ahead so everyone else is stuck there another go around. THAT is the one reason I don't carry weapons in my car.
    My husband asks me why I don't carry my pistol with me in my car...This is why!!!
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    People who eat while talking to me on the phone.............YUCK
  • mazie61
    mazie61 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    People who post pics with messy backgrounds! Come on clean up the clutter, it makes you look sloppy no matter how much weight you've lost!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    1. People that come to my house & spend the whole time texting.....HELLO YOU CAME TO SEE ME!!!!
    2. slow walking people....one of these days i WILL run you over with my stroller
    3. People that whistle
    4.Automated phone calls