Ready to LOVE the way I look!

Options
I posted on here a little while ago, but I guess it was actually a reply. OOPS! I don't have the hang of this yet. Don't know how often I'll be on here due to time, but I am truly ready for success this time. I only have 25-30 pounds to lose, but I'll take any support I can get. If anyone has found the trick to not losing motivation...I would LOVE to know it! :wink: I look forward to making many new friends on here and going on this journey to success together.
277858.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Using this website is the secret of not losing motivation! Once you start feeling a little behind the curve, or frustrated - post in the appropriate forum and boom, people are egging you on to reach your goals!

Plus, go look through the success thread to see tons of people with before and after photographs where they are so inspiring!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Goodness your hair is beautiful!

Welcome to MFP!! Everyone is right when they say that logging, logging, logging really helps! And there are great people here to offer support and motivation. :flowerforyou: Good luck!
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the comment on my hair. :smile: I am loving this site so far. I checked into others and they all charged for their services. Money is tight for a lot of people right now...me included so FREE is GREAT! :happy: I am trying to be sure and log everything and I know that will keep me more accountable. Thank you for all the kind words. :flowerforyou:
  • B1ondie
    Options
    Have fun enjoy the site it is fabulous and the people on here, from my experience, are all amazing :flowerforyou: without exception

You need more motivation than whats on the site just yell:bigsmile: Some one will answer

We are all in the same boat (well actually it's a good thing we aren't cause we'd be a tad wet by now):blushing:

A big hug to you Good luck:heart:

And yes it's a lovely photo, your husband has long hair doesn't he!!! :laugh:
    (only a joke:blushing: )